US pop star Tina Turner is set to wed
longtime partner Erwin Bach in a Buddhist ceremony at her Swiss home
in Kuesnacht on Sunday, according to media reports.
The couple was married in a civil wedding several weeks ago, Swiss newspaper Neue Zuercher Zeitung reported online on Tuesday.
A small stage has been put up for Sunday's party at Turner's luxurious lakeside villa at Lake Zurich and neighbours have been asked to excuse possible noise, the newspaper said.
The 73-year-old singer and the 57-year old German record company manager have been a couple for 27 years.
Turner divorced her first husband, Ike Turner, in the late 1970s.
She is a Buddhist and has recorded an album of Buddhist chants.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures