US pop star Tina Turner is set to wed
longtime partner Erwin Bach in a Buddhist ceremony at her Swiss home
in Kuesnacht on Sunday, according to media reports.
The couple was married in a civil wedding several weeks ago, Swiss newspaper Neue Zuercher Zeitung reported online on Tuesday.
A small stage has been put up for Sunday's party at Turner's luxurious lakeside villa at Lake Zurich and neighbours have been asked to excuse possible noise, the newspaper said.
The 73-year-old singer and the 57-year old German record company manager have been a couple for 27 years.
Turner divorced her first husband, Ike Turner, in the late 1970s.
She is a Buddhist and has recorded an album of Buddhist chants.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts