US pop star Tina Turner is set to wed
longtime partner Erwin Bach in a Buddhist ceremony at her Swiss home
in Kuesnacht on Sunday, according to media reports.
The couple was married in a civil wedding several weeks ago, Swiss newspaper Neue Zuercher Zeitung reported online on Tuesday.
A small stage has been put up for Sunday's party at Turner's luxurious lakeside villa at Lake Zurich and neighbours have been asked to excuse possible noise, the newspaper said.
The 73-year-old singer and the 57-year old German record company manager have been a couple for 27 years.
Turner divorced her first husband, Ike Turner, in the late 1970s.
She is a Buddhist and has recorded an album of Buddhist chants.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say