US pop star Tina Turner is set to wed
longtime partner Erwin Bach in a Buddhist ceremony at her Swiss home
in Kuesnacht on Sunday, according to media reports.
The couple was married in a civil wedding several weeks ago, Swiss newspaper Neue Zuercher Zeitung reported online on Tuesday.
A small stage has been put up for Sunday's party at Turner's luxurious lakeside villa at Lake Zurich and neighbours have been asked to excuse possible noise, the newspaper said.
The 73-year-old singer and the 57-year old German record company manager have been a couple for 27 years.
Turner divorced her first husband, Ike Turner, in the late 1970s.
She is a Buddhist and has recorded an album of Buddhist chants.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls