PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/16/13 -- Tesla Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) announced today that it will post its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013, after market close on Wednesday, August 7, 2013. At that time, Tesla will issue a brief advisory release via Marketwire containing a link to the second quarter 2013 Shareholder Letter, available on the company website. Tesla management will hold a live question & answer (Q&A) webcast at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (5:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time) to discuss the company's financial and business results and outlook.
What: Tesla Motors, Inc. Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results Q&A Webcast
When: Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Time: 2:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time / 5:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
Shareholder Letter: http://ir.teslamotors.com
Webcast: http://ir.teslamotors.com (live and replay)
Approximately two hours after the Q&A session, an archived version of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for a period of one year.
About Tesla Motors
Tesla Motors' (NASDAQ: TSLA) goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. As of March 31, 2013, Tesla has delivered more than 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries.
For additional information, please visit http://ir.teslamotors.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Investor Relations Contact:
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery