LOS ANGELES, July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Millions have watched the YouTube video of the mysterious 'spinning statue' (http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/06/25/watch-spinning-statue-at-manchester-museum-mystifies-staff/ ) in the Manchester Museum, UK. Thousands flock to see it, and the story is being reported by media worldwide.
The 10-inch Egyptian statuette, dating from 1800 BC and dedicated to Osiris – god of the afterlife and described as 'the Lord of Love' – can be seen in the museum's time-lapse video rotating by itself in its locked glass cabinet. Scientists and commentators have put forward various theories to explain the phenomenon. Some believe vibrations from visitors' footsteps may have caused the statue to rotate, but museum Egyptologist Campbell Price is not convinced: "That doesn't explain why neighboring artifacts haven't budged an inch or why the statue suddenly started to move after standing for years in perfect stillness, as statues tend to do…. And why would it go around in a perfect circle?" Anna Garnett, from the museum, commented that even "when the chamber was empty, the statue moved 45 degrees in 90 minutes."
Share International magazine has been reporting on miracles for over 30 years, and its editor Benjamin Creme offers the following explanation: "The movement of the statue is a miracle manifested by Maitreya, the World Teacher, heralding his imminent emergence. This is another of the dozens of miracles occurring now."
Miracles recently reported in Share International include:
– 'Angel of Syria': Maitreya picks up body of wounded youth
– Sightings of Maitreya's 'star' worldwide
– Madonna statues weeping blood
– Woman exudes sticky healing nectar
– Gigantic 'angel' near the sun filmed by NASA
– Signs of Allah and Mohammed appear on face of Muslim girl
– Church icons miraculously cleaned to bright gold
– Hindu statues drinking milk
– Patterns of light manifested on walls and pavements
– Crosses of light in windows
Miracles have been increasing in number over the last three decades. Share International connects these miracles to a bigger story: the emergence of a group of spiritual teachers at this critical time. At their head is Maitreya, the World Teacher. Expected by all religions under different names, he comes not as a religious teacher, but an educator in the broadest sense, for people of all faiths and of none. His mission is to inspire the creation of a new civilization based on justice, sharing and world peace.
For more information: http://www.share-international.org
SOURCE Share International USA
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party