Glee actor Cory Monteith died from an overdose
of heroin and alcohol, according to the British Columbia coroner, the
Canadian Press reported Tuesday.
Monteith was found dead in his hotel in Vancouver on Saturday. The actor had struggled with drugs and alcohol abuse for years.
The report said that coroners performed an autopsy and toxicology analysis as part of the post-mortem testing which confirmed the drug toxicity. According to the report, the coroner's service said there was no evidence that Monteith's death was anything other than accidental.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets