Glee actor Cory Monteith died from an overdose
of heroin and alcohol, according to the British Columbia coroner, the
Canadian Press reported Tuesday.
Monteith was found dead in his hotel in Vancouver on Saturday. The actor had struggled with drugs and alcohol abuse for years.
The report said that coroners performed an autopsy and toxicology analysis as part of the post-mortem testing which confirmed the drug toxicity. According to the report, the coroner's service said there was no evidence that Monteith's death was anything other than accidental.
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress