SPRING GROVE, IL -- (Marketwired) -- 07/16/13 -- Cartridge World, the world's leading retailer of eco-friendly ink and toner printer cartridges, is helping new college students find the right printers this back-to-school shopping season.
As students head to college this fall, their list of necessities seems never ending. In addition to text books and computers, a reliable printer is usually an essential purchase for any college student.
"Finding a top quality, budget-friendly printer isn't as easy as it sounds. Cartridge World can help," said Tom McLaughlin, marketing director at Cartridge World North America. "At Cartridge World, we're local home and office printing experts. Before jumping on the first 'great printer deal' you find, talk to one of our trained staff. We may be able to save a lot of headaches and a small fortune in the long run."
Customers can purchase a printer through Cartridge World, and the staff is ready to assist and make recommendations on a variety of printer models. The experts at Cartridge World also can help determine potential savings on ink and toner cartridges purchased through Cartridge World. Over a four-year period, eco-friendly ink and toner cartridges for popular home printer models can save a student as much as $800 over new cartridge prices. Shipping is available if a local Cartridge World store isn't located near a student's college campus.
Cartridge World stores offer a few easy tips to help students find the best printer to take to college:
1. Determine the cost for ink. Over the lifetime of a printer, the cost of ink can be 10 times as much as the purchase price of the printer.
2. Stay away from tri-color ink cartridges. They cost a fortune because when one color is empty, you need to replace the entire cartridge.
3. Look for a machine that will fit your room. The average dorm room is fairly small and your desk isn't likely to have room for a big, bulky printer. Choose a printer that's small enough to fit the space.
4. Evaluate your printing needs. Take into account what type of classes you will be taking, including if the class requires printing large research documents, high-quality photographs, etc.
5. Look for reliability. Take expert advice on printer reliability, read reviews and make sure the printer is easy to use.
With more than 1,400 stores across the globe, Cartridge World is the world's largest specialty retailer of ink and toner printer cartridges. The company sells printer cartridges for home and office printers, copiers and fax machines.
For information about Cartridge World's eco-friendly products or about recycling empty printer cartridges, visit a local Cartridge World store or www.CartridgeWorld.com. To learn how much a business can save on office printing costs, visit a local store or Cartridge World's online savings calculator.
Cartridge World is the world's largest specialty ink and toner retailer in the $80 billion printer cartridge industry. The company refills and remanufactures printer cartridges using state-of-the-art technology, all backed by a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee. Cartridge World stores offer customers a cost-saving alternative, offering up to a 30-percent discount over full-priced OEM cartridges. Voted No.1 in the category by Entrepreneur Magazine, Cartridge World has more than 1,400 franchise locations in 50 countries. For information, call (888) 99-REFILL or visit www.CartridgeWorld.com.
Director of Marketing
847.945.1300 Ext. 239
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Rand Paul Tells Rivals to Peddle Their Own Ideas