A headstone has been installed at pop star Whitney Houston's grave at Fairview
Cemetery in Westfield, N.J., TMZ reported.
The pink, heart-shaped marker reads: "Whitney E. Houston. Aug. 9, 1963 -- Feb. 11 2012."
Under that, the headstone says, "THE VOICE" and "I Will Always Love You."
TMZ did not say what took so long to put the marker on the grave.
The Grammy Award-winning artist accidentally drowned in a Beverly Hilton bathtub after using drugs hours earlier, authorities said. She was 48.
The singer is buried next to her father, John Russell Houston Jr., TMZ said.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry