A headstone has been installed at pop star Whitney Houston's grave at Fairview
Cemetery in Westfield, N.J., TMZ reported.
The pink, heart-shaped marker reads: "Whitney E. Houston. Aug. 9, 1963 -- Feb. 11 2012."
Under that, the headstone says, "THE VOICE" and "I Will Always Love You."
TMZ did not say what took so long to put the marker on the grave.
The Grammy Award-winning artist accidentally drowned in a Beverly Hilton bathtub after using drugs hours earlier, authorities said. She was 48.
The singer is buried next to her father, John Russell Houston Jr., TMZ said.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring