A headstone has been installed at pop star Whitney Houston's grave at Fairview
Cemetery in Westfield, N.J., TMZ reported.
The pink, heart-shaped marker reads: "Whitney E. Houston. Aug. 9, 1963 -- Feb. 11 2012."
Under that, the headstone says, "THE VOICE" and "I Will Always Love You."
TMZ did not say what took so long to put the marker on the grave.
The Grammy Award-winning artist accidentally drowned in a Beverly Hilton bathtub after using drugs hours earlier, authorities said. She was 48.
The singer is buried next to her father, John Russell Houston Jr., TMZ said.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go