VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/15/13 -- TAD Mineral Exploration Inc. ("TAD" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: TJ) wishes to announce it has acquired acreage prospective for hydrothermal graphite in Ontario. This new prospect, the 'Constance Lake' hydrothermal graphite prospect borders Zenyatta Ventures Ltd. Management plans to mobilize crews on this prospect shortly.
Mr. Gregory Thomson, P.Geo., QP and a director of TAD states, "The geological setting of this region is one that similar formations seem to occur in pod like clusters, therefore it is probable that more one than one significant discovery such as the one Zenyatta has recently discovered, may also be discovered in the direct vicinity."
This new prospect consists of 16 claims making up approximately 635 acres. This new prospect was acquired via staking.
If you wish to be added to TAD's information list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
TAD MINERAL EXPLORATION INC.
James Nelson, Director
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
TAD Mineral Exploration Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign