VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/15/13 -- TAD Mineral Exploration Inc. ("TAD" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: TJ) wishes to announce it has acquired acreage prospective for hydrothermal graphite in Ontario. This new prospect, the 'Constance Lake' hydrothermal graphite prospect borders Zenyatta Ventures Ltd. Management plans to mobilize crews on this prospect shortly.
Mr. Gregory Thomson, P.Geo., QP and a director of TAD states, "The geological setting of this region is one that similar formations seem to occur in pod like clusters, therefore it is probable that more one than one significant discovery such as the one Zenyatta has recently discovered, may also be discovered in the direct vicinity."
This new prospect consists of 16 claims making up approximately 635 acres. This new prospect was acquired via staking.
If you wish to be added to TAD's information list, please send an email to email@example.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
TAD MINERAL EXPLORATION INC.
James Nelson, Director
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
TAD Mineral Exploration Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules