VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/15/13 -- TAD Mineral Exploration Inc. ("TAD" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: TJ) wishes to announce it has acquired acreage prospective for hydrothermal graphite in Ontario. This new prospect, the 'Constance Lake' hydrothermal graphite prospect borders Zenyatta Ventures Ltd. Management plans to mobilize crews on this prospect shortly.
Mr. Gregory Thomson, P.Geo., QP and a director of TAD states, "The geological setting of this region is one that similar formations seem to occur in pod like clusters, therefore it is probable that more one than one significant discovery such as the one Zenyatta has recently discovered, may also be discovered in the direct vicinity."
This new prospect consists of 16 claims making up approximately 635 acres. This new prospect was acquired via staking.
If you wish to be added to TAD's information list, please send an email to email@example.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
TAD MINERAL EXPLORATION INC.
James Nelson, Director
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
TAD Mineral Exploration Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop