Verizon Wireless said that technology-industry veteran Mariano Legaz has been appointed Florida region president.
Legaz will lead one of Verizon's biggest and most populous regions, with 80+ company-owned retail stores, numerous corporate offices, a customer-service call centre in Tampa, more than 2,500 employees and network infrastructure located across the state.
Verizon Wireless operates the nation's largest 4G LTE network and offers a broad array of the most advanced 4G LTE devices and technologies for consumers, businesses and institutional customers. In Florida, Verizon 4G LTE covers virtually every market and already is accessible to more than nine out of 10 Floridians where they live and/or work.
Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com.
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya