Verizon Wireless said that technology-industry veteran Mariano Legaz has been appointed Florida region president.
Legaz will lead one of Verizon's biggest and most populous regions, with 80+ company-owned retail stores, numerous corporate offices, a customer-service call centre in Tampa, more than 2,500 employees and network infrastructure located across the state.
Verizon Wireless operates the nation's largest 4G LTE network and offers a broad array of the most advanced 4G LTE devices and technologies for consumers, businesses and institutional customers. In Florida, Verizon 4G LTE covers virtually every market and already is accessible to more than nine out of 10 Floridians where they live and/or work.
Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com.
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver