Verizon Wireless said that technology-industry veteran Mariano Legaz has been appointed Florida region president.
Legaz will lead one of Verizon's biggest and most populous regions, with 80+ company-owned retail stores, numerous corporate offices, a customer-service call centre in Tampa, more than 2,500 employees and network infrastructure located across the state.
Verizon Wireless operates the nation's largest 4G LTE network and offers a broad array of the most advanced 4G LTE devices and technologies for consumers, businesses and institutional customers. In Florida, Verizon 4G LTE covers virtually every market and already is accessible to more than nine out of 10 Floridians where they live and/or work.
Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com.
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million