Verizon Wireless said that technology-industry veteran Mariano Legaz has been appointed Florida region president.
Legaz will lead one of Verizon's biggest and most populous regions, with 80+ company-owned retail stores, numerous corporate offices, a customer-service call centre in Tampa, more than 2,500 employees and network infrastructure located across the state.
Verizon Wireless operates the nation's largest 4G LTE network and offers a broad array of the most advanced 4G LTE devices and technologies for consumers, businesses and institutional customers. In Florida, Verizon 4G LTE covers virtually every market and already is accessible to more than nine out of 10 Floridians where they live and/or work.
Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com.
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree