Crude oil prices jumped above $106 per barrel in New York Monday.
West Texas Intermediate crude oil added 38 cents to reach $106.33 per barrel, close to a seven-week peak.
WTI crude hovered around $92 in early June.
Reformulated blendstock gasoline gave up 1.3 cents to $3.1045 per gallon. Home heating oil lost 0.7 cents to reach $3.0287 per gallon.
Natural gas added 2.8 cents to $3.672 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the average price for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline was $3.613, up from Sunday's $3.600, the AAA Fuel Gauge report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill