A RED hot day is guaranteed in Birmingham city centre on Friday - no matter what the British weather decides to do.
The free annual Chilli Festival will bring eyewatering entertainment to Brindley Place between 12.30pm and 2pm.
There will be live music, cookery demonstrations and sizzling street entertainers.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs