July 15--The Surfside Players of Cocoa Beach have announced their 55th theatrical season. The Players' theater is at 301 Ramp Road (take S.R. A1A to South Fifth Street) in Cocoa Beach. For more information on the theater, shows and tickets, call 321-783-3127 or go to http://www.surfsideplayers.com
Here's the lineup:
FIVE WOMEN WEARING THE SAME DRESS: Sept. 13-29. Bridesmaids bond in a comic look at female friendship.
SMOKEY JOE'S CAFe: Nov. 8-24. A celebration of the great 1950s pop songs of Leiber and Stoller.
HELLO DOLLY!: Jan. 17-Feb. 2, 2014. Musical comedy about a matchmaker who learns to love life again.
TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD: Feb. 28-March 16, 2014. Drama about racial tension in a 1930s Southern town during a high-profile trial.
SHOUT!: THE MOD MUSICAL: April 4-19, 2014. Five women chronicle the women's liberation of the 1960s and '70s through the music of Dusty Springfield, Petula Clark and others.
ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW: Oct. 18-26. A screening of the film is accompanied by actors providing song, dance and comedy.
LOVE LETTERS: Feb. 14-16, 2014. A man and woman correspond over the course of a lifetime.
(c)2013 The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.)
Visit The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.) at www.OrlandoSentinel.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down