DENVER, CO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/15/13 -- BEW Global has been accepted into BSI's Associate Consultant Program (ACP) for ISO/IEC 27001. This standard is a systematic approach to building an Information Security Management System (ISMS) that helps organizations manage risk and find opportunities for operational efficiency through information and network security initiatives.
For more than 10 years, BEW Global has been providing comprehensive ISO 27000 services including gap analysis, risk assessment and ISO/IEC 27001 certification assistance.
"The ISO 27000 series of standards and quality management concepts are a cornerstone of BEW Global's business. We have helped hundreds of clients around the globe improve their information security posture," said Robert Eggebrecht, BEW Global President/CEO.
The ACP membership process is an impartial evaluation that ensures no conflict of interest. The program simply provides a list of consultants who are credible, knowledgeable and offer acceptable service in terms of value and performance.
"BEW Global's ACP membership gives our clients and prospects assurance of our expertise and commitment to helping them achieve their information security goals by leveraging ISO 27000 best practices," Eggebrecht said. "BEW Global is unique in that we have helped firms obtain ISO/IEC 27001 certification in addition to operating our own ISMS for our Managed Security Operations Center (SOC). We are also pursuing our own ISO/IEC 27001 certification with a target completion in 2013."
BEW Global's ISO/IEC 27000 practice includes Gap Analysis, Risk Assessment and Certification Assistance comprised of Trail Guide and Trail Builder service options. BEW Global's proprietary approach and methodology are based on quality management system principles.
About BEW Global
BEW Global has in-depth expertise on how to effectively plan, design, implement and operate an ISMS by leveraging the ISO/IEC 27000 family of standards. Since 2002, BEW Global has performed 100+ ISO/IEC 27001/ISO/IEC27002 Gap Analysis Assessments and helped numerous firms design and implement Risk Assessment programs, as well as successfully certifying firms to the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?