Mexican telenovela, film and stage actor and musician Andy Zuno has joined the cast of the U.S. daytime drama "The Bold and the Beautiful," CBS said.
Zuno is playing the role of Rafael.
"Andy is a talented young actor and is a great addition to our cast," the soap opera's executive producer and head writer Bradley P. Bell said in a statement. "He brings forward a strong comedic talent that plays perfectly into the hot and ground-breaking story we will begin telling this summer."
Zuno is best known for his portrayal of Hugo Arango on the telenovela "Al Diablo con Los Guapos." He has also starred in Spanish-language programs such as "Pasion," "Mujer Casos de la Vida," "Decisiones Extremas," "Loteria" and "Amar de Nuevo."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels