Mexican telenovela, film and stage actor and musician Andy Zuno has joined the cast of the U.S. daytime drama "The Bold and the Beautiful," CBS said.
Zuno is playing the role of Rafael.
"Andy is a talented young actor and is a great addition to our cast," the soap opera's executive producer and head writer Bradley P. Bell said in a statement. "He brings forward a strong comedic talent that plays perfectly into the hot and ground-breaking story we will begin telling this summer."
Zuno is best known for his portrayal of Hugo Arango on the telenovela "Al Diablo con Los Guapos." He has also starred in Spanish-language programs such as "Pasion," "Mujer Casos de la Vida," "Decisiones Extremas," "Loteria" and "Amar de Nuevo."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List