Mexican telenovela, film and stage actor and musician Andy Zuno has joined the cast of the U.S. daytime drama "The Bold and the Beautiful," CBS said.
Zuno is playing the role of Rafael.
"Andy is a talented young actor and is a great addition to our cast," the soap opera's executive producer and head writer Bradley P. Bell said in a statement. "He brings forward a strong comedic talent that plays perfectly into the hot and ground-breaking story we will begin telling this summer."
Zuno is best known for his portrayal of Hugo Arango on the telenovela "Al Diablo con Los Guapos." He has also starred in Spanish-language programs such as "Pasion," "Mujer Casos de la Vida," "Decisiones Extremas," "Loteria" and "Amar de Nuevo."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian