Mexican telenovela, film and stage actor and musician Andy Zuno has joined the cast of the U.S. daytime drama "The Bold and the Beautiful," CBS said.
Zuno is playing the role of Rafael.
"Andy is a talented young actor and is a great addition to our cast," the soap opera's executive producer and head writer Bradley P. Bell said in a statement. "He brings forward a strong comedic talent that plays perfectly into the hot and ground-breaking story we will begin telling this summer."
Zuno is best known for his portrayal of Hugo Arango on the telenovela "Al Diablo con Los Guapos." He has also starred in Spanish-language programs such as "Pasion," "Mujer Casos de la Vida," "Decisiones Extremas," "Loteria" and "Amar de Nuevo."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays