WINNIPEG, MANITOBA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/13/13 -- The facts: 13 cities. 18 Days. 11,000 kilometres. 250,000 pounds of food. One epic road trip starting in Newfoundland and ending in British Columbia.
Five Hole for Food founder, Richard Loat and his friends are driving coast-to-coast tour for the fourth year and playing ball hockey in 13 cities to feed hungry Canadians.
Just bring a hockey stick to play in a drop-in ball hockey game. There is no charge to play; participants and spectators are encouraged to bring a non-perishable food item or cash donation. Volunteers from Siloam Mission will be on site to collected donations.
WHO: Five Hole for Food
WHAT: Charity ball hockey game to collect donations for local food banks
WHEN: Saturday, July 13, noon-4 p.m.
WHERE: Corydon Avenue at Cockburn Street
WHY: Proceeds will benefit Siloam Mission
For more information, visit http://www.FiveHoleforFood.com.
Five Hole for Food
FHFF Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign