WINNIPEG, MANITOBA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/13/13 -- The facts: 13 cities. 18 Days. 11,000 kilometres. 250,000 pounds of food. One epic road trip starting in Newfoundland and ending in British Columbia.
Five Hole for Food founder, Richard Loat and his friends are driving coast-to-coast tour for the fourth year and playing ball hockey in 13 cities to feed hungry Canadians.
Just bring a hockey stick to play in a drop-in ball hockey game. There is no charge to play; participants and spectators are encouraged to bring a non-perishable food item or cash donation. Volunteers from Siloam Mission will be on site to collected donations.
WHO: Five Hole for Food
WHAT: Charity ball hockey game to collect donations for local food banks
WHEN: Saturday, July 13, noon-4 p.m.
WHERE: Corydon Avenue at Cockburn Street
WHY: Proceeds will benefit Siloam Mission
For more information, visit http://www.FiveHoleforFood.com.
Five Hole for Food
FHFF Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Hillary Clinton Smacks Putin Again