July 13--SUTTONS BAY -- The Bay Film Series has announced its 2013-14 season at The Bay Theatre in Suttons Bay.
The series features eight films from all over the world, including two that will be shown in July and August during the Traverse City Film Festival.
The season kicks off Sept. 15-17 with the French drama "Renoir." It continues with the Norwegian history adventure "Kon-Tiki," Oct. 6-8; the Canadian documentary "Stories We Tell," Nov. 10-12; the Saudi Arabian drama "Wadjda," Dec. 8-10; the Austrian drama "Museum Hours," Jan. 12-14; and the Australian-Laotian drama "The Rocket," Feb. 10-12.
March and April films are still to be announced.
Subscriptions are $50 for all eight films. Sales will begin later in July. For more information, visit www.thebaytheatre.com.
(c)2013 The Record-Eagle (Traverse City, Mich.)
Visit The Record-Eagle (Traverse City, Mich.) at record-eagle.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Ford Flies High on Speed
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap