July 13--SUTTONS BAY -- The Bay Film Series has announced its 2013-14 season at The Bay Theatre in Suttons Bay.
The series features eight films from all over the world, including two that will be shown in July and August during the Traverse City Film Festival.
The season kicks off Sept. 15-17 with the French drama "Renoir." It continues with the Norwegian history adventure "Kon-Tiki," Oct. 6-8; the Canadian documentary "Stories We Tell," Nov. 10-12; the Saudi Arabian drama "Wadjda," Dec. 8-10; the Austrian drama "Museum Hours," Jan. 12-14; and the Australian-Laotian drama "The Rocket," Feb. 10-12.
March and April films are still to be announced.
Subscriptions are $50 for all eight films. Sales will begin later in July. For more information, visit www.thebaytheatre.com.
(c)2013 The Record-Eagle (Traverse City, Mich.)
Visit The Record-Eagle (Traverse City, Mich.) at record-eagle.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say