July 13--SUTTONS BAY -- The Bay Film Series has announced its 2013-14 season at The Bay Theatre in Suttons Bay.
The series features eight films from all over the world, including two that will be shown in July and August during the Traverse City Film Festival.
The season kicks off Sept. 15-17 with the French drama "Renoir." It continues with the Norwegian history adventure "Kon-Tiki," Oct. 6-8; the Canadian documentary "Stories We Tell," Nov. 10-12; the Saudi Arabian drama "Wadjda," Dec. 8-10; the Austrian drama "Museum Hours," Jan. 12-14; and the Australian-Laotian drama "The Rocket," Feb. 10-12.
March and April films are still to be announced.
Subscriptions are $50 for all eight films. Sales will begin later in July. For more information, visit www.thebaytheatre.com.
(c)2013 The Record-Eagle (Traverse City, Mich.)
Visit The Record-Eagle (Traverse City, Mich.) at record-eagle.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey