SEATTLE - Online retailer Amazon.com Inc. says it will soon start publishing
original comics through its new imprint, Jet City Comics.
Jet City issues will publish on Kindle as stand-alone comics, serialized comics released over multiple episodes, and bundled graphic novels, with print editions available at Amazon.com and other comic retailers.
The first issue of "Symposium," the first original Foreworld comic, was released Tuesday.
More titles are due in October, including George R.R. Martin's "Meathouse Man" and Hugh Howey's "Wool."
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings