SEATTLE - Online retailer Amazon.com Inc. says it will soon start publishing
original comics through its new imprint, Jet City Comics.
Jet City issues will publish on Kindle as stand-alone comics, serialized comics released over multiple episodes, and bundled graphic novels, with print editions available at Amazon.com and other comic retailers.
The first issue of "Symposium," the first original Foreworld comic, was released Tuesday.
More titles are due in October, including George R.R. Martin's "Meathouse Man" and Hugh Howey's "Wool."
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California