SEATTLE - Online retailer Amazon.com Inc. says it will soon start publishing
original comics through its new imprint, Jet City Comics.
Jet City issues will publish on Kindle as stand-alone comics, serialized comics released over multiple episodes, and bundled graphic novels, with print editions available at Amazon.com and other comic retailers.
The first issue of "Symposium," the first original Foreworld comic, was released Tuesday.
More titles are due in October, including George R.R. Martin's "Meathouse Man" and Hugh Howey's "Wool."
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs