The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) this week announced that Ryder System Inc. has joined the organization as its newest corporate member.
Ryder Inc. is a Fortune 500 company and a leading provider of commercial transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions, with customers throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
"Ryder's membership in the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce presents us with many opportunities to further out leadership in supplier diversity, while developing mutually beneficial relationships with the Chamber and its list of regarded member companies," said Ryder's Chairman and CEO Robert Sanchez, who also is a member of the United Way Leadership Circle.
The company joins American Airlines, Bank of America, Chase, Ford, GE, Visa and Wells Fargo as USHCC corporate partners.
"Ryder's earned reputation as an industry leader in commercial transportation services make it one of world's most innovative and trusted corporations, and we look forward to working with Ryder in their future endeavors," said USHCC President and CEO Javier Palomarez.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground