The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) this week announced that Ryder System Inc. has joined the organization as its newest corporate member.
Ryder Inc. is a Fortune 500 company and a leading provider of commercial transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions, with customers throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
"Ryder's membership in the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce presents us with many opportunities to further out leadership in supplier diversity, while developing mutually beneficial relationships with the Chamber and its list of regarded member companies," said Ryder's Chairman and CEO Robert Sanchez, who also is a member of the United Way Leadership Circle.
The company joins American Airlines, Bank of America, Chase, Ford, GE, Visa and Wells Fargo as USHCC corporate partners.
"Ryder's earned reputation as an industry leader in commercial transportation services make it one of world's most innovative and trusted corporations, and we look forward to working with Ryder in their future endeavors," said USHCC President and CEO Javier Palomarez.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans