The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) this week announced that Ryder System Inc. has joined the organization as its newest corporate member.
Ryder Inc. is a Fortune 500 company and a leading provider of commercial transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions, with customers throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
"Ryder's membership in the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce presents us with many opportunities to further out leadership in supplier diversity, while developing mutually beneficial relationships with the Chamber and its list of regarded member companies," said Ryder's Chairman and CEO Robert Sanchez, who also is a member of the United Way Leadership Circle.
The company joins American Airlines, Bank of America, Chase, Ford, GE, Visa and Wells Fargo as USHCC corporate partners.
"Ryder's earned reputation as an industry leader in commercial transportation services make it one of world's most innovative and trusted corporations, and we look forward to working with Ryder in their future endeavors," said USHCC President and CEO Javier Palomarez.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text