The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) this week announced that Ryder System Inc. has joined the organization as its newest corporate member.
Ryder Inc. is a Fortune 500 company and a leading provider of commercial transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions, with customers throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
"Ryder's membership in the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce presents us with many opportunities to further out leadership in supplier diversity, while developing mutually beneficial relationships with the Chamber and its list of regarded member companies," said Ryder's Chairman and CEO Robert Sanchez, who also is a member of the United Way Leadership Circle.
The company joins American Airlines, Bank of America, Chase, Ford, GE, Visa and Wells Fargo as USHCC corporate partners.
"Ryder's earned reputation as an industry leader in commercial transportation services make it one of world's most innovative and trusted corporations, and we look forward to working with Ryder in their future endeavors," said USHCC President and CEO Javier Palomarez.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid