NEWARK, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/12/13 -- SMART Modular Technologies (Global), Inc. ("SMART" or the "Company") will host a conference call at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time, 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday July 17, 2013. The conference call will be a closed call only accessible to lenders on record with the administrative agent for the Company's credit facility.
Conference Call Details
Lenders should contact the Company's investor relations representative, Debbie Borden at (510) 624-8258 for information on how to access the call. Please join the conference call at least ten minutes early.
About SMART Modular Technologies
SMART Modular Technologies is a technology leader in the design, development and deployment of current and next-generation memory products. Combining leading-edge design and manufacturing with proven world-class support, SMART Modular leverages its deep expertise in DRAM, SRAM and Flash architectures with world-class board layout design. SMART Modular delivers high-quality, high-reliability solutions to a broad customer base, including tier one computing and telecom OEMs. In support of these designs, SMART Modular provides award-winning innovations in memory and embedded storage technologies. SMART Modular is part of the SMART family of global companies. See www.smartm.com for more information.
SMART Modular Technologies
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant