NEWARK, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/12/13 -- SMART Modular Technologies (Global), Inc. ("SMART" or the "Company") will host a conference call at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time, 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday July 17, 2013. The conference call will be a closed call only accessible to lenders on record with the administrative agent for the Company's credit facility.
Conference Call Details
Lenders should contact the Company's investor relations representative, Debbie Borden at (510) 624-8258 for information on how to access the call. Please join the conference call at least ten minutes early.
About SMART Modular Technologies
SMART Modular Technologies is a technology leader in the design, development and deployment of current and next-generation memory products. Combining leading-edge design and manufacturing with proven world-class support, SMART Modular leverages its deep expertise in DRAM, SRAM and Flash architectures with world-class board layout design. SMART Modular delivers high-quality, high-reliability solutions to a broad customer base, including tier one computing and telecom OEMs. In support of these designs, SMART Modular provides award-winning innovations in memory and embedded storage technologies. SMART Modular is part of the SMART family of global companies. See www.smartm.com for more information.
SMART Modular Technologies
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid