NEWARK, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/12/13 -- SMART Modular Technologies (Global), Inc. ("SMART" or the "Company") will host a conference call at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time, 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday July 17, 2013. The conference call will be a closed call only accessible to lenders on record with the administrative agent for the Company's credit facility.
Conference Call Details
Lenders should contact the Company's investor relations representative, Debbie Borden at (510) 624-8258 for information on how to access the call. Please join the conference call at least ten minutes early.
About SMART Modular Technologies
SMART Modular Technologies is a technology leader in the design, development and deployment of current and next-generation memory products. Combining leading-edge design and manufacturing with proven world-class support, SMART Modular leverages its deep expertise in DRAM, SRAM and Flash architectures with world-class board layout design. SMART Modular delivers high-quality, high-reliability solutions to a broad customer base, including tier one computing and telecom OEMs. In support of these designs, SMART Modular provides award-winning innovations in memory and embedded storage technologies. SMART Modular is part of the SMART family of global companies. See www.smartm.com for more information.
SMART Modular Technologies
Most Popular Stories
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals