RESIDENTS of Tunbridge Wells will be asked to share their happy memories in an art project, part of a weeklong festival next month.
The Trinity Theatre in Church Road is hosting the Trinity Big Top event featuring music, film and art from August 6 to 11.
The centrepiece will be an interactive art installation where people can contribute moments of happi-ness to a huge map of the town.
The Leeds-based group Invisible Flock will have a pop-up store in the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre for the Bring the Happy initiative.
It is part of a nationwide project, and the memories shared will feature in a live performance from the band Hope and Social.
In the garden of the theatre a series of workshops, film screenings, live music and poetry performances promise to offer something for all the family.
Organisers were encouraging people to try their hand at something new during the week - whether it be playing the ukulele or taking a circus skills for beginners workshop. A vintage fair on Sunday will round off the festival and will include a bouncy castle, face painting and street entertainment.
To buy tickets for the extravaganza, visit www.trinitybigtop.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures