VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/12/13 -- Rye Patch Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE: RPM)(OTCQX: RPMGF)(FRANKFURT: 5TN) (the "Company" or "Rye Patch") announces that the Company has granted stock options to its directors, officers, employees and consultants to purchase up to an aggregate of 1,670,000 common shares of the Company. The stock options are exercisable for a term of ten years at an exercise price of $0.20 per common share. Vesting will occur over a period of two years, with an initial 25% of the stock options vesting on the sixth month immediately after the date of grant, followed by an additional 25% of the stock options every six months thereafter until fully vested.
The Company is a Tier 1, Nevada-focused and discovery-driven company seeking to build a sizeable inventory of gold and silver resource assets in the mining friendly state of Nevada, USA. The Company's seasoned management team is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of quality resource-based gold and silver projects. Rye Patch Gold US Inc. controls over 75 square kilometres (30 sq. miles) along the Oreana trend located in west-central Nevada, and is developing gold and silver resources along this emerging trend. In east central Nevada, Rye Patch Gold US Inc. is exploring 66 square kilometres along the prolific Cortez trend near Barrick's new gold discovery. The Company has established gold and silver resource milestones and time frames in order to build a premier resource development company. For more information about the Company, please visit our website at www.ryepatchgold.com.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
William C. (Bill) Howald, CEO & President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Rye Patch Gold Corp.
(604) 638-1589 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response