Goya Foods has selected Dieste Inc. as its
advertising agency. Dieste, located in New York and Dallas, will manage the brand strategy, creative and media
planning duties for the U.S. and U.S. Hispanic markets and media buying duties
for the U.S. market, according to a news release.
"(Goya's) decision to designate Dieste as our agency of record reflects our desire to deliver strong creative solutions for the Goya brand and its strategic products," Alvaro Serrano, senior marketing manager at Goya, said in a statement.
Goya, the largest Hispanic-owned food company in the U.S., recently announced its plans to expand its headquarters in New Jersey to a 615,000 square-foot headquarters and regional distribution center in Jersey City.
"Winning both the Hispanic and general markets is critical to Goya's success, and we are looking forward to helping them take the franchise to the next level," said Tony Dieste, chairman of Dieste.
"We were very impressed with Dieste's creative and strategic acumen and believe they will fit well into our culture," said Conrad Colon, Goya's vice president of sales and marketing.
Founded in 1936, Goya is the largest U.S. Hispanic-owned food company in the country.
Dieste has been named Multicultural Agency of the Year more times than any other communications company in the U.S., according to the release, and is part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits