VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/12/13 -- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: ASM)(NYSE MKT: ASM)(BERLIN: GV6)(FRANKFURT: GV6) ("Avino" or the "Company") announces that it has obtained disinterested shareholders' approval to re-price 1,480,000 previously granted incentive stock options to insiders to a price of $1.02 per share. The incentive stock options had originally been granted at various prices of $2.30 and $2.00 per share.
In addition, the Company also wishes to re-price 245,000 previously granted incentive stock options to employees and consultants to a price of $1.02 per share. The original prices of these incentive stock options were granted at various prices of $2.30 and $2.00 per share.
The foregoing is subject to acceptance of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Founded in 1968, Avino's mission is to create shareholder value through profitable organic growth at the historic Avino property near Durango, Mexico. We are committed to managing all business activities in an environmentally responsible and cost-effective manner while contributing to the well-being of the community in which we operate.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
David Wolfin, President & CEO
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline