VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/12/13 -- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: ASM)(NYSE MKT: ASM)(BERLIN: GV6)(FRANKFURT: GV6) ("Avino" or the "Company") announces that it has obtained disinterested shareholders' approval to re-price 1,480,000 previously granted incentive stock options to insiders to a price of $1.02 per share. The incentive stock options had originally been granted at various prices of $2.30 and $2.00 per share.
In addition, the Company also wishes to re-price 245,000 previously granted incentive stock options to employees and consultants to a price of $1.02 per share. The original prices of these incentive stock options were granted at various prices of $2.30 and $2.00 per share.
The foregoing is subject to acceptance of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Founded in 1968, Avino's mission is to create shareholder value through profitable organic growth at the historic Avino property near Durango, Mexico. We are committed to managing all business activities in an environmentally responsible and cost-effective manner while contributing to the well-being of the community in which we operate.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
David Wolfin, President & CEO
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property