VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/12/13 -- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: ASM)(NYSE MKT: ASM)(BERLIN: GV6)(FRANKFURT: GV6) ("Avino" or the "Company") announces that it has obtained disinterested shareholders' approval to re-price 1,480,000 previously granted incentive stock options to insiders to a price of $1.02 per share. The incentive stock options had originally been granted at various prices of $2.30 and $2.00 per share.
In addition, the Company also wishes to re-price 245,000 previously granted incentive stock options to employees and consultants to a price of $1.02 per share. The original prices of these incentive stock options were granted at various prices of $2.30 and $2.00 per share.
The foregoing is subject to acceptance of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Founded in 1968, Avino's mission is to create shareholder value through profitable organic growth at the historic Avino property near Durango, Mexico. We are committed to managing all business activities in an environmentally responsible and cost-effective manner while contributing to the well-being of the community in which we operate.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
David Wolfin, President & CEO
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers