The daughter of Whitney Houston is engaged to the man who was widely regarded as the adopted son of the late soul diva.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, 23, announced her engagement to Nick Gordon in a post Wednesday on her Facebook page, harshly dismissing any criticism of her wedding a man who was raised from a young age by her mother, who referred to him as her son.
"I'm tired of hearing people say, 'Eww your (sic) engaged to your brother'" she wrote. "Let me clear up something, we aren't even real brother and sister, nor is he my adoptive brother. My mom never adopted him."
The bride-to-be said that her late mother would have approved of their marriage. "Mommy was the one who even said that she knew that we were going to start dating," she wrote.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006