VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/11/13 -- The Keg Royalties Income Fund (the "Fund") (TSX: KEG.UN) today announced that its July 2013 distribution of $0.08 cents per unit has been declared and is payable to unitholders of record as at July 21, 2013. The July 2013 distribution will be paid on July 31, 2013.
The Fund is a limited purpose, open-ended trust established under the laws of Ontario. The Fund indirectly owns certain trademarks and other related intellectual property used by Keg Restaurants Ltd. ("KRL") in its Keg Steakhouses & Bars. In exchange for the use of those trademarks, KRL pays the Fund a royalty equal to 4% of the sales of all Keg restaurants in the royalty pool.
Vancouver-based Keg Restaurants Ltd. is the leading operator and franchisor of steakhouse restaurants in Canada and has a substantial presence in select regional markets in the United States. KRL continues to operate The Keg restaurant system and expand that system through the addition of both corporate and franchised Keg steakhouses. Keg Restaurants Ltd. has been named one of the "50 Best Employers in Canada" by Aon Hewitt for the past ten years. For more information on our brand visit www.kegsteakhouse.com.
Karyn Byrne, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida