TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/11/13 -- Stroud Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: SDR) ("Stroud") announced today it has further extended the final date for completion of its previously announced non-brokered private placement to August 11, 2013. Stroud is continuing to market its proposed private placement of up to 20,000,000 units at a price of $0.02 per unit to raise gross proceeds of up to $400,000. Each unit will consist of one common share and one-half of one common share purchase warrant, with each whole warrant entitling the holder to acquire one additional common share at a price of $0.05 for a period of 12 months from the date of issue and thereafter at a price of $0.10 until the date that is 24 months from the date of issue.
Stroud is an exploration company focused on the discovery and exploration of silver and gold deposits in Mexico and Ontario. Stroud owns a 100% interest in the Santo Domingo epithermal silver-gold project in central Mexico. In addition to the Santo Domingo project, Stroud's assets include 100% interests in the Hislop gold property, near Timmins, Ontario and the Leckie gold property, near North Bay, Ontario. Stroud also generates cash flow from a 3.75% interest in six natural gas, and natural gas condensate wells in central Alberta.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Stroud Resources Ltd.
Mr. George Coburn
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder