HAMILTON, BERMUDA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/11/13 -- Stratus Technologies Bermuda Holdings Ltd. (together with its consolidated subsidiaries, "Stratus" or the "Company"), the leading provider of high availability solutions, will release financial results for its first quarter ended May 26, 2013 on Monday, July 15, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. A conference call will be held on the same day, Monday, July 15, 2013, at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
During the call, David C. Laurello, president and chief executive officer, and Robert C. Laufer, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will review the financial results and discuss business developments for the first quarter of fiscal year 2014.
The call may be accessed by calling 1-877-941-0844 (U.S. only) or 1-480-629-9835 with a conference ID of 4628627. A recording of this conference call will be available at 1-800-406-7325 (U.S. only) or 1-303-590-3030 with a conference ID of 4628627 for 30 days.
Stratus delivers uptime assurance for the applications its customers depend on most for their success. With its resilient software and hardware technologies, together with proactive availability monitoring and management, Stratus products help to save lives and to protect the business and reputations of companies, institutions, and governments the world over. To learn more about worry-free computing, visit www.stratus.com.
© 2013 Stratus Technologies Bermuda Ltd. All rights reserved.
Stratus® is a trademark or registered trademark of ours. All other trade names, service marks and trademarks appearing in this annual report are the property of their respective holders. Our use or display of other parties' trade names, service marks or trademarks is not intended to and does not imply a relationship with, or endorsement or sponsorship of us by, the trade name, service mark or trademark owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus