U.S. rapper Kanye West said via Twitter he is "heartbroken" because the
unfinished music video for his new song "Black Skinhead" was leaked online.
A rough cut of the clip hit the Internet this week and West is asking anyone who posted it to remove it. The recording artist said the video should be finished in about a week.
"Me and Nick Knight have been working on this video for 5 months and for creatives it's heartbreaking when something like this happens," West tweeted Tuesday. "To whoever leaked the video ... [expletive] YOU!"
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic