U.S. rapper Kanye West said via Twitter he is "heartbroken" because the
unfinished music video for his new song "Black Skinhead" was leaked online.
A rough cut of the clip hit the Internet this week and West is asking anyone who posted it to remove it. The recording artist said the video should be finished in about a week.
"Me and Nick Knight have been working on this video for 5 months and for creatives it's heartbreaking when something like this happens," West tweeted Tuesday. "To whoever leaked the video ... [expletive] YOU!"
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Boehner Blames Obama, Senate for Congressional Inactivity
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod