U.S. rapper Kanye West said via Twitter he is "heartbroken" because the
unfinished music video for his new song "Black Skinhead" was leaked online.
A rough cut of the clip hit the Internet this week and West is asking anyone who posted it to remove it. The recording artist said the video should be finished in about a week.
"Me and Nick Knight have been working on this video for 5 months and for creatives it's heartbreaking when something like this happens," West tweeted Tuesday. "To whoever leaked the video ... [expletive] YOU!"
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit