LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 07/11/13 -- With the release of Disney-Pixar prequel Monsters University just days away, online ticket specialist FloridaTix has handpicked its best value Disney ticket to help fans of the animated adventure experience the Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor at Walt Disney World Resort's Magic Kingdom® Park, plus more monstrous rides throughout the park.
Monsters University hits screens across the UK on Friday 12 July 2013 and follows Mike and Sully back when they attended 'Monsters University' where they were actually rivals.
At Magic Kingdom® Park, Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor is a child-focused comedy show hosted on a digital stage by monster Mike Wazowski. Inspired by the Disney-Pixar movie Monsters, Inc., the audience must help "Monster of Ceremonies" Mike Wazowski and his wild and crazy pals to power the city of Monstropolis with laughter.
Be a Part of Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor - text a joke and it could be used in the show! Simply watch the video for a special text messaging password before entering the main show area.
Have a monstrous time with Disney's 14 Day Ultimate ticket which includes 14 days' unlimited access to Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney's Blizzard Beach and much more. Prices start from GBP 257 per adult and from GBP 237 per child (ages 3-9 years).
For more ticket options or to book visit www.floridatix.co.uk or call 0844 873 0060.
An official authorised broker of all the Florida theme parks including Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld FloridaTix has been providing tickets to over 500,000 people a year at the lowest prices guaranteed for over seven years.
FloridaTix has a wealth of knowledge of Florida, including Orlando, Miami and Key West, that goes beyond theme parks. FloridaTix is a sister site of ticketing website, GoSeeDo.com
The Brighter Group
Gillian Monahan, Tryphena Greenwood or Steele Paulich
020 7326 9880
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict