MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 07/11/13 -- Gastem (TSX VENTURE: GMR) is pleased to announce the results of its Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting") held on June 26th 2013 in Montreal.
At the meeting, the shareholders: re-elected the Board of Directors namely Paul Glover, Jon Kelafant and Raymond Savoie; appointed KPMG auditors for 2013; ratified and approved the options plan ; and adopted and confirmed By-Law 2013-01, an amendment to the By-Laws of the Company.
By-Law 2013-01 requires advance notice to the Corporation in circumstances where nominations of persons for election to the Board are made by shareholders of the Corporation other than pursuant to (i) a requisition to call a shareholders meeting made pursuant to the provisions of the Canada Business Corporations Act (the "CBCA"), or (ii) a shareholder proposal made pursuant to the provisions of the CBCA. A copy of the By-Law Amendment 2013-0 is currently available for viewing under the Company's issuer profile on SEDAR through the internet at www.sedar.com.
Gastem is an independent oil and gas exploration and development company based in Montreal. At present, the company holds exploration and storage permits and rights in the St. Lawrence Lowlands, the Gaspe Peninsula and the Magdalen Islands in Quebec as well as rights and interests in New York State and Virginia. Properties and general information may be viewed on Gastem's website at www.gastem.ca.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Liverpool Sells Luis Suarez to Barcelona