MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 07/11/13 -- Gastem (TSX VENTURE: GMR) is pleased to announce the results of its Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting") held on June 26th 2013 in Montreal.
At the meeting, the shareholders: re-elected the Board of Directors namely Paul Glover, Jon Kelafant and Raymond Savoie; appointed KPMG auditors for 2013; ratified and approved the options plan ; and adopted and confirmed By-Law 2013-01, an amendment to the By-Laws of the Company.
By-Law 2013-01 requires advance notice to the Corporation in circumstances where nominations of persons for election to the Board are made by shareholders of the Corporation other than pursuant to (i) a requisition to call a shareholders meeting made pursuant to the provisions of the Canada Business Corporations Act (the "CBCA"), or (ii) a shareholder proposal made pursuant to the provisions of the CBCA. A copy of the By-Law Amendment 2013-0 is currently available for viewing under the Company's issuer profile on SEDAR through the internet at www.sedar.com.
Gastem is an independent oil and gas exploration and development company based in Montreal. At present, the company holds exploration and storage permits and rights in the St. Lawrence Lowlands, the Gaspe Peninsula and the Magdalen Islands in Quebec as well as rights and interests in New York State and Virginia. Properties and general information may be viewed on Gastem's website at www.gastem.ca.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts