Spanish.jpg" alt="Thumbnail" />
AZUSA, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/11/13 -- Homebuyers who want to become more familiar with Brookfield Residential's new Palmetto neighborhood in the spectacular surroundings of Rosedale are encouraged to visit www.BrookfieldSoCal.com, where stunning floorplans are now online. Offering interested homebuyers the first opportunity to get an up-close look at the individual home designs, this is a great way to explore these innovative floorplans and decide which one is perfect for them. With Priority Registration now underway and the Model Grand Opening set for August 3rd, interested homebuyers are encouraged to visit www.BrookfieldSoCal.com and take an important step for a rare opportunity to own a stylish new Palmetto townhome in the amenity rich community of Rosedale.
"It's no wonder homebuyer interest continues to grow for the spectacular new townhomes at Palmetto in the San Gabriel Valley's #1 new master-planned community," said Rocky Tracy, Vice President of Sales for Brookfield Residential. "The combination of appealing townhome designs and wonderful resort-style amenities offer homebuyers a truly unique and special opportunity to own in one desirable location. Homebuyers are enamored by Rosedale, and for good reason. Brookfield is proud to be able to offer an exceptional new townhome neighborhood within this tranquil resort-inspired environment that will be just steps away from the future Metro Gold Line boarding station, coming in 2015.
Palmetto's intelligently designed new townhomes will offer homeowners great luxury and lifestyle ease with three attached floorplans that are anticipated to start from the low $400,000s. Brookfield Residential's innovation and imagination are found throughout these homes, with designs that may include a first-level bedroom suite, private deck and courtyard patio.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- New Iran Sanctions Should Be Put Off for Now, Banking Chief Urges