Former Chicago Bulls and Detroit Pistons star Dennis Rodman announced his own
brand of booze, Bad Boy Vodka, will go on sale in California in late July.
Rodman released a statement saying Bad Boy Vodka, which bears the image of a bull in an apparent nod to his basketball past, will be available in California July 27 before going on sale nationwide, the Detroit Free Press reported Thursday.
"Bad Boy Vodka characterizes a tough and edgy, yet smooth and classic taste," Rodman said. "A perfect representation of whom and what I am all about."
The Bad Boy line was developed by Premier Brands, which is also the distributor of the beverage.
"The taste is incredible, the bottle is a work of art, and the brand is already recognizable," Premier Brands chief executive officer and president Jorge Olson said.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes