Former Chicago Bulls and Detroit Pistons star Dennis Rodman announced his own
brand of booze, Bad Boy Vodka, will go on sale in California in late July.
Rodman released a statement saying Bad Boy Vodka, which bears the image of a bull in an apparent nod to his basketball past, will be available in California July 27 before going on sale nationwide, the Detroit Free Press reported Thursday.
"Bad Boy Vodka characterizes a tough and edgy, yet smooth and classic taste," Rodman said. "A perfect representation of whom and what I am all about."
The Bad Boy line was developed by Premier Brands, which is also the distributor of the beverage.
"The taste is incredible, the bottle is a work of art, and the brand is already recognizable," Premier Brands chief executive officer and president Jorge Olson said.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs