Former Chicago Bulls and Detroit Pistons star Dennis Rodman announced his own
brand of booze, Bad Boy Vodka, will go on sale in California in late July.
Rodman released a statement saying Bad Boy Vodka, which bears the image of a bull in an apparent nod to his basketball past, will be available in California July 27 before going on sale nationwide, the Detroit Free Press reported Thursday.
"Bad Boy Vodka characterizes a tough and edgy, yet smooth and classic taste," Rodman said. "A perfect representation of whom and what I am all about."
The Bad Boy line was developed by Premier Brands, which is also the distributor of the beverage.
"The taste is incredible, the bottle is a work of art, and the brand is already recognizable," Premier Brands chief executive officer and president Jorge Olson said.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia