Former Chicago Bulls and Detroit Pistons star Dennis Rodman announced his own
brand of booze, Bad Boy Vodka, will go on sale in California in late July.
Rodman released a statement saying Bad Boy Vodka, which bears the image of a bull in an apparent nod to his basketball past, will be available in California July 27 before going on sale nationwide, the Detroit Free Press reported Thursday.
"Bad Boy Vodka characterizes a tough and edgy, yet smooth and classic taste," Rodman said. "A perfect representation of whom and what I am all about."
The Bad Boy line was developed by Premier Brands, which is also the distributor of the beverage.
"The taste is incredible, the bottle is a work of art, and the brand is already recognizable," Premier Brands chief executive officer and president Jorge Olson said.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild