Former Chicago Bulls and Detroit Pistons star Dennis Rodman announced his own
brand of booze, Bad Boy Vodka, will go on sale in California in late July.
Rodman released a statement saying Bad Boy Vodka, which bears the image of a bull in an apparent nod to his basketball past, will be available in California July 27 before going on sale nationwide, the Detroit Free Press reported Thursday.
"Bad Boy Vodka characterizes a tough and edgy, yet smooth and classic taste," Rodman said. "A perfect representation of whom and what I am all about."
The Bad Boy line was developed by Premier Brands, which is also the distributor of the beverage.
"The taste is incredible, the bottle is a work of art, and the brand is already recognizable," Premier Brands chief executive officer and president Jorge Olson said.
Most Popular Stories
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat