NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 07/11/13 -- Brookfield Property Partners, L.P. (NYSE: BPY) (TSX: BPY.UN) announced today that its 2013 second quarter results will be released prior to the market open on Thursday, August 8, 2013. Analysts, investors and other interested parties are invited to participate in the company's live conference call reviewing the results on Thursday, August 8, at 1:00 PM (ET). Scheduled speakers are Ric Clark, chief executive officer, Steve Douglas, chief financial officer and Brian Kingston, chief investment officer.
Along with the earnings news release, an updated supplemental information package will be available on the company's website, www.brookfieldpropertypartners.com, before the market open on August 8, 2013.
To participate in the conference call, please dial toll free 888.300.2347 or toll 719.325.4827, pass code 2568913, five minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. Live audio of the call will also be available via webcast at www.brookfieldpropertypartners.com.
A replay of this call can be accessed through September 8, 2013 by dialing toll free 888.203.1112 or toll 719.457.0820, pass code 2568913. A replay of the webcast, as well as a podcast download, will be available at www.brookfieldpropertypartners.com for one year.
About Brookfield Property Partners
Brookfield Property Partners is a commercial real estate owner, operator and investor operating globally. Our diversified portfolio includes interests in over 300 office and retail properties encompassing approximately 250 million square feet. In addition, we have interests in approximately 19,800 multi-family units, 29 million square feet of industrial space and an 18 million square foot office development pipeline. Our goal is to be the leading global investor in best in class commercial property assets. For more information, please visit www.brookfieldpropertypartners.com.
VP, Investor Relations & Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11