TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/11/13 -- As part of BMO Financial Group's ongoing commitment to financial literacy and 'Making Money Make Sense', BMO is releasing a financial tip every day in the summer to help Canadians make the 'BMOst of summer' in 2013.
'BMOst of Summer' Financial Tip of the Day: Use online and mobile tools to find a branch or ATM wherever you are this summer.
Making the most of the summer season can often mean filling your calendar with family get-togethers and weekend getaways. Take advantage of online tools to keep banking easy and convenient throughout the summer.
"Whether you're at the beach or in cottage country, use online and mobile tools - such as BMO's Branch and ATM Locator, which helps you locate the nearest BMO branch or ATM - to make it easier to attend to your banking needs during a busy summer schedule," said Dan Dickinson, Managing Director, Online and Mobile Banking, BMO Bank of Montreal. "Just enter your location details or open your BMO Mobile Banking app to find the closest branch or ATM near you, wherever you are."
BMO offers a number of products and services that can help Canadians get more out of every dollar they spend this summer. For more details on how to make the 'BMOst of Summer,' drop by a BMO branch or visit bmo.com.
About BMO Financial Group
Established in 1817 as Bank of Montreal, BMO Financial Group is a highly-diversified North American financial services organization. With total assets of $555 billion as at April 30, 2013, and more than 46,000 employees, BMO Financial Group provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and solutions.
Jessica Park, Toronto
Valerie Doucet, Montreal
Laurie Grant, Vancouver
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs