SOUTH PARIS -- On Saturday, July 20, Celebration Barn will present two shows: "The Big Barn Family Show" and "The Big Barn Spectacular." The line-up of entertainers includes both local favorites and guest artists from across the country.
"The Big Barn Family Show" starts at 2 p.m., and is especially designed for audiences of all ages. Performers include renowned dancer and mime Karen Montanaro, physical comedian and Internet sensation Fritz Grobe, the Inflatable Theater Company's Fred Garbo, variety arts performer Michael Menes, and guest artists from around the country.
The show expands for the 8 p.m. performance "The Big Barn Spectacular" hosted by Maine funny man Mike Miclon.
Celebration Barn's annual silent auction closes after the 8 p.m. performance. Auction items range from vacation rentals to handcrafted artwork. Proceeds from both shows and the auction support original theater in Western Maine.
Tickets for "The Big Barn Family Show" are $10. Tickets for "The Big Barn Spectacular" are $15. Doors open 30 minutes prior to show times. To buy tickets in advance, call 207-743-8452. Celebration Barn Theater is at 190 Stock Farm Road. For more information, visit www.CelebrationBarn.com.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say