SOUTH PARIS -- On Saturday, July 20, Celebration Barn will present two shows: "The Big Barn Family Show" and "The Big Barn Spectacular." The line-up of entertainers includes both local favorites and guest artists from across the country.
"The Big Barn Family Show" starts at 2 p.m., and is especially designed for audiences of all ages. Performers include renowned dancer and mime Karen Montanaro, physical comedian and Internet sensation Fritz Grobe, the Inflatable Theater Company's Fred Garbo, variety arts performer Michael Menes, and guest artists from around the country.
The show expands for the 8 p.m. performance "The Big Barn Spectacular" hosted by Maine funny man Mike Miclon.
Celebration Barn's annual silent auction closes after the 8 p.m. performance. Auction items range from vacation rentals to handcrafted artwork. Proceeds from both shows and the auction support original theater in Western Maine.
Tickets for "The Big Barn Family Show" are $10. Tickets for "The Big Barn Spectacular" are $15. Doors open 30 minutes prior to show times. To buy tickets in advance, call 207-743-8452. Celebration Barn Theater is at 190 Stock Farm Road. For more information, visit www.CelebrationBarn.com.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan