VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/11/13 -- ASHBURTON VENTURES INC. (TSX VENTURE: ABR)(FRANKFURT: ARB) ("Ashburton" or the "Company") has completed phase one of its 2013 field program at the Nerock Project, located roughly six kilometers north-northwest along the highway from the Colorado Resources Ltd. North ROK discovery near Iskut, B.C. Reconnaissance sampling included the collection of fourteen rock grab samples that included variably altered igneous and sedimentary rocks. Ground conditions near the highway were favorable for soil sampling, and thirteen samples were collected across a 400 x 500 meter soil color anomaly adjacent to gossanous outcrops.
The rock and soil samples were submitted to Acme Analytical Labs (Smithers, B.C.) for preparation with assay results expected in the coming weeks.
Ashburton Ventures is a junior exploration company actively seeking mineral and energy opportunities for the benefit of all its stakeholders.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Michael England, President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Some of the statements in this news release contain forward-looking information that involves inherent risk and uncertainty affecting the business of Ashburton Ventures Inc. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements. Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Ashburton Ventures Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-945-4770
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers