TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/11/13 -- Altai Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: ATI)(US SEC Rule 12g3-2(b) File # 82-2950) ("Altai" and the "Company") is pleased to announce that at its meeting held on July 10, 2013, the Board of Directors of the Company has appointed Mr. Raymond Savoie as a director of Altai.
Mr. Savoie, B.A., LI.L, has been involved with various aspects of exploration and development of resource projects and of the resource industry for the past 25 years. He is currently the President and CEO, and director of Ditem Explorations Inc. and Gastem Inc., both listed on the TSXV Exchange, and is also a director of several Canadian public and private companies. He was Quebec's Minister of Mines from 1985 to 1991, and Minister of Revenue from 1991 to 1994. He also sits on the board of different non-profit organizations and is active in his community.
ALTAI RESOURCES INC. IS A RESOURCE COMPANY WITH OIL AND GAS AND GOLD PROPERTIES IN CANADA.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Altai Resources Inc.
(416) 383-1686 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- ISIS Grew Strong as al-Qaida Weakened