TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/11/13 -- Altai Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: ATI)(US SEC Rule 12g3-2(b) File # 82-2950) ("Altai" and the "Company") is pleased to announce that at its meeting held on July 10, 2013, the Board of Directors of the Company has appointed Mr. Raymond Savoie as a director of Altai.
Mr. Savoie, B.A., LI.L, has been involved with various aspects of exploration and development of resource projects and of the resource industry for the past 25 years. He is currently the President and CEO, and director of Ditem Explorations Inc. and Gastem Inc., both listed on the TSXV Exchange, and is also a director of several Canadian public and private companies. He was Quebec's Minister of Mines from 1985 to 1991, and Minister of Revenue from 1991 to 1994. He also sits on the board of different non-profit organizations and is active in his community.
ALTAI RESOURCES INC. IS A RESOURCE COMPANY WITH OIL AND GAS AND GOLD PROPERTIES IN CANADA.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Altai Resources Inc.
(416) 383-1686 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill