BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/11/13 -- Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company (NYSE: HHS), today announced the publication of new research reports from its Business Intelligence, Financial Management and GRC, and Retail and Consumer Markets research practices.
"SoMoClo and the Power Pivot,"authored by Andrew Borg, Research Director for the Aberdeen Enterprise Mobility and Collaboration research practice, substantiates the business value of IT infrastructure modeled on the Social-Mobile-Cloud continuum (termed SoMoClo by Aberdeen), and outlines two essential stages in the SoMoClo evolution: the Services Stack Alignment and the Power Pivot. The study reveals that organizations with social-mobile-cloud initiatives have on average a 55% greater workforce productivity year-over-year, a 50% greater revenue increase year-over-year, and 38% less employee turnover than those without a SoMoClo initiative. Aberdeen has published coordinated content on this topic, consisting of a four-part blog series, a video blog, and the aforementioned research report. All of the content is available online with complimentary access. To obtain a complimentary copy of this report visit: http://www.aberdeen.com/link/sponsor.asp?spid=30410182&cid=8572&camp=2. To access the entire SoMoClo Power Pivot content series, visit: http://blogs.aberdeen.com/?p=14580.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.