VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Studio Center Total Production, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Va., is pleased to announce the addition of Matthew Polson to the position of Video Producer.
Polson, a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University, has worked in Film/Television/Theatre since 2004. He is an award winning film director and has appeared as an actor in dozens of professional regional theatre productions, including two national tours and two world premieres.
As a teacher at the School of the Performing Arts in the Richmond Community (SPARC), Polson worked with over 1,000 students, some of whom went on to earn featured roles in "Lincoln" and "Man of Steel".
Polson, an avid golfer, tennis player and movie patron, will be based in Virginia Beach but will produce projects all over the country.
"Matt brings a whole new collection of talents to Studio Center with his acting and directing experience. We can't wait to see him in the field," says William "Woody" Prettyman, CEO of Studio Center.
About Studio Center: Studio Center, with 6 locations in 5 cities fully produces over 15,000 Radio and TV commercials each year. Studio Center also produces Websites, including Design and Development, Online Videos, Corporate Training Videos, Infomercials, Audio for Toys and Games and Documentaries -- for clients in all 50 states and 23 countries around the world. Studio Center Total Production has an exclusive roster of thousands of non-union and union talent including a deep on-camera roster. Please call 1-866-515-2111 to set up a tour today! Visit our site www.studiocenter.com
SOURCE Studio Center Total Production
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects