VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/10/13 -- Russell Breweries Inc. (TSX VENTURE: RB) (the "Company") advises that Gary Liu has resigned as Chief Financial Officer and a director of the Company for personal reasons, effective immediately.
The Company thanks Gary for his contributions and dedication to the Company and wishes him well in his future endeavors.
Russell Breweries Inc. is a leading Western Canadian brewer. It brews, markets, sells and distributes a diverse portfolio of award-winning beers that are produced by its wholly-owned regional breweries: Russell Brewing Company in British Columbia and Fort Garry Brewing Company in Manitoba. Both breweries are dedicated to producing high-quality, flavourful ales and lagers. Russell Breweries Inc. is publicly listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX VENTURE: RB).
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Russell Breweries Inc.
(Benjamin) Li Yu
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall