Slumdog Millionaire star Rubina Ali has said that she feels abandoned by a UK director who offered her a lead role in his film. Ali, who played the young Latika in Danny Boyle's global hit, revealed that she has been waiting for over three years for Lord Owen's Lady to get off the ground.
Ali's manager Parkash Satti told Digital Spy: "In 2010 Martin Pennell cast Rubina Ali for his upcoming film Lord Owen's Lady, getting an agreement from Rubina and her family that she would be part of the project. "After a long time waiting, we don't have any information about what is happening with the film."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change