BATON ROUGE, LA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/10/13 -- Log Siphon is the single source of all system events (Syslog, Snort and Suricata) for collection and correlation in real-time for monitoring, analysis and alerting. Any system that can send event data via Syslog (Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac, Cisco, FortiNet, Sonicwall, Bro IDS, etc...); Log Siphon can receive and process the data. Log Siphon can also import, correlate and alert on intrusion detection events detected by Snort and Suricata.
Log Siphon can import, correlate and perform advance searching of events ranging into the MILLIONS and more!
Ron Jenkins, owner of RMJ Consulting: "We are proud and very excited to release our first major upgrade since Log Siphon was released in January 2012. Dynamic data content is one of the most notable features with v2."
New in this release
•New Look and Feel •New Graphs •New Syslog Preservation •New File Discovery •New IP Address Detection •New Import Tracker •And much more!
For more information of Log Siphon visit www.logsiphon.com. Request your 15-day trial for evaluation now.
About RMJ Consulting:
With a combined experience of over 25 years in the following market areas: State Government, Insurance, Private Sector, and Financial Institutions, RMJ Consulting takes pride in the ability to effectively deliver networking and technical solutions to our customers based on their business needs. We want to partner with each of our clients so that we may better understand how they conduct business so that we may deliver the best solution possible.
At RMJ Consulting, we bring companies and solutions together!
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Senate Reaches Unemployment Benefits Deal
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna