LAVAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 07/10/13 -- Quinto Real Capital Corporation (the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: QIT.P) announces the resignation of Mr. Denis Villeneuve as Vice-President Exploration of the Corporation, in order to pursue new professional challenges. The Corporation's management and Board of Directors wish to underline Mr. Villeneuve's contributions to the Corporation and wish him success in his future endeavors.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release. Statements made in this news release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" and readers are cautioned that any such statements are not guarantees of future performance, and that actual developments or results, may vary materially from those in these "forward-looking" statement.
Quinto Real Capital Corporation
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits