TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/10/13 -- Dundee Precious Metals Inc. (TSX: DPM)(TSX: DPM.WT.A) (the "Company" or "DPM") will be holding a call to discuss its Second Quarter Results on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 9:00 am (E.S.T). The call will be hosted by Rick Howes, President and Chief Executive Officer, who will be joined by Hume Kyle, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. The call will be accessible via a live webcast and by telephone.
Participants are invited to join the live webcast (audio only) at: http://www.gowebcasting.com/4430. Alternatively participants can access a listen only telephone option at 416-695-6622 or North America Toll Free at 1-800-769-8320. A replay of the call will be available at 905-694-9451 or North America Toll Free at 1-800-408-3053, passcode 4317707.
The Company's Second Quarter press release, management discussion and analysis and financial statements will be issued prior to the call and posted on the Company's website at www.dundeeprecious.com.
Dundee Precious Metals Inc. is a Canadian based, international gold mining company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, mining and processing of precious metals. The Corporation's principal operating assets include the Chelopech operation, which produces a gold, copper and silver concentrate, located east of Sofia, Bulgaria; the Kapan operation, which produces gold, copper, zinc and silver concentrate, located in southern Armenia; and the Tsumeb smelter, a concentrate processing facility located in Namibia. DPM also holds interests in a number of developing gold properties located in Bulgaria, Serbia, and northern Canada, including interests held through its 53.1% owned subsidiary, Avala Resources Ltd., its 45.5% interest in Dunav Resources Ltd. and its 9.9% interest in Sabina Gold & Silver Corp.
Dundee Precious Metals Inc.
Manager, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response