By The Associated Press
FANBOY FAVE: Big-budget movie producer Legendary Entertainment, which backed films like "The Dark Knight" and "Man of Steel," is moving from Warner Bros. to Universal Pictures.
FIVE YEARS: A five-year deal begins in 2014. The deal gives Legendary an opportunity to have its characters in Universal theme parks. Universal can benefit from Legendary's tie-up with major Chinese distributor China Film Group.
WARNER WAVES BYE: The new deal ends a relationship with Warner Bros. in place since 2005. They're still partners on upcoming films "Godzilla" and "300: Rise of an Empire."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures