By The Associated Press
FANBOY FAVE: Big-budget movie producer Legendary Entertainment, which backed films like "The Dark Knight" and "Man of Steel," is moving from Warner Bros. to Universal Pictures.
FIVE YEARS: A five-year deal begins in 2014. The deal gives Legendary an opportunity to have its characters in Universal theme parks. Universal can benefit from Legendary's tie-up with major Chinese distributor China Film Group.
WARNER WAVES BYE: The new deal ends a relationship with Warner Bros. in place since 2005. They're still partners on upcoming films "Godzilla" and "300: Rise of an Empire."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point