By The Associated Press
FANBOY FAVE: Big-budget movie producer Legendary Entertainment, which backed films like "The Dark Knight" and "Man of Steel," is moving from Warner Bros. to Universal Pictures.
FIVE YEARS: A five-year deal begins in 2014. The deal gives Legendary an opportunity to have its characters in Universal theme parks. Universal can benefit from Legendary's tie-up with major Chinese distributor China Film Group.
WARNER WAVES BYE: The new deal ends a relationship with Warner Bros. in place since 2005. They're still partners on upcoming films "Godzilla" and "300: Rise of an Empire."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- U.S. Banks' Earnings Rose 5.2 Percent in Q2