By The Associated Press
FANBOY FAVE: Big-budget movie producer Legendary Entertainment, which backed films like "The Dark Knight" and "Man of Steel," is moving from Warner Bros. to Universal Pictures.
FIVE YEARS: A five-year deal begins in 2014. The deal gives Legendary an opportunity to have its characters in Universal theme parks. Universal can benefit from Legendary's tie-up with major Chinese distributor China Film Group.
WARNER WAVES BYE: The new deal ends a relationship with Warner Bros. in place since 2005. They're still partners on upcoming films "Godzilla" and "300: Rise of an Empire."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses