By The Associated Press
FANBOY FAVE: Big-budget movie producer Legendary Entertainment, which backed films like "The Dark Knight" and "Man of Steel," is moving from Warner Bros. to Universal Pictures.
FIVE YEARS: A five-year deal begins in 2014. The deal gives Legendary an opportunity to have its characters in Universal theme parks. Universal can benefit from Legendary's tie-up with major Chinese distributor China Film Group.
WARNER WAVES BYE: The new deal ends a relationship with Warner Bros. in place since 2005. They're still partners on upcoming films "Godzilla" and "300: Rise of an Empire."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana