Staffing Industry Analysts named InGenesis the second-fastest-growing staffing firm in the U.S., it was announced today. Privately held InGenesis averaged 116.1 percent compounded annual growth from 2008-2012 and in excess of 2,000 percent noncompounded growth during that period.
SIA's list is made up of staffing firms that posted at least $1 million in revenue in 2008 and have compound annual revenue growth of at least 15 percent, not counting acquisitions.
InGenesis ranked No. 5 on the 2012 HispanicBusiness Fastest Growing 100 index, while Veronica Edwards, founder and CEO of InGenesis, was featured on that year's Hispanic Influentials list.
Related: 2012 Fastest-Growing 100 Overview
InGenesis projects consolidated revenues of $150 million for 2013. Headquartered in San Antonio, the firm specializes in professional, scientific and technical staffing, and provides some 1,600 employees to approximately 200 sites.
"Diversification beyond health-care staffing, global expansion and expertise in large multisite implementation is enabling InGenesis to emerge as one of the top global human resources firms," Ms. Edwards said in a statement.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce named Ms. Edwards the national Hispanic businesswoman of the year in 2011, and she picked up an Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2013.
Check out the The Billion Dollar Club -- the HispanicBusiness 500 now lists five billion-dollar-plus companies on its index of the top-earning U.S. Hispanic enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World