CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/10/13 -- eMedia Networks International Corporation ("eMedia"), (TSX VENTURE: EMM) and Rare Method Interactive Corp. ("Rare Method"), (TSX VENTURE: RAM) are announcing they have mutually terminated the Plan of Arrangement agreement previously announced on January 9, 2013.
About EMedia Networks International Corporation
eMedia provides custom music programming for in-store retail brands and other consumer environments. Since 1991, eMedia has provided an end-to-end audio solution for retailers that require custom selected music to play in their stores. Through its low-cost emPlayer audio product, eMedia serves over 5,000 subscribers in North America. emPlayer is a proprietary audio player capable of playing CD-quality music and custom audio content from playlists controlled on-site or remotely through the Internet. The Company trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol EMM. For more information, visit www.emedianetworks.com.
About Rare Method Interactive Corp.
Rare Method is an integrated agency that leverages technology to make marketing more effective and accountable. Rare Method offers a range of marketing services including marketing strategies, creative, technology development, media planning & management, campaign analytics, reporting & optimization.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
eMedia Networks International Corporation
+1 (604) 742-3344
Rare Method Interactive Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study