CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/10/13 -- eMedia Networks International Corporation ("eMedia"), (TSX VENTURE: EMM) and Rare Method Interactive Corp. ("Rare Method"), (TSX VENTURE: RAM) are announcing they have mutually terminated the Plan of Arrangement agreement previously announced on January 9, 2013.
About EMedia Networks International Corporation
eMedia provides custom music programming for in-store retail brands and other consumer environments. Since 1991, eMedia has provided an end-to-end audio solution for retailers that require custom selected music to play in their stores. Through its low-cost emPlayer audio product, eMedia serves over 5,000 subscribers in North America. emPlayer is a proprietary audio player capable of playing CD-quality music and custom audio content from playlists controlled on-site or remotely through the Internet. The Company trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol EMM. For more information, visit www.emedianetworks.com.
About Rare Method Interactive Corp.
Rare Method is an integrated agency that leverages technology to make marketing more effective and accountable. Rare Method offers a range of marketing services including marketing strategies, creative, technology development, media planning & management, campaign analytics, reporting & optimization.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
eMedia Networks International Corporation
+1 (604) 742-3344
Rare Method Interactive Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women