NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 07/10/13 -- According to The Wall Street Journal, mega-broker Dolly Lenz moved up the rankings of The Top 100 most powerful people in New York. Ms. Lenz is perched at number 75 on the WSJ's NY Power Index and sits at number 8 in the Real Estate and Development category.
Lenz has sold over $8 billion of real estate during her illustrious career and has developed a broad international following. In addition to being a CNBC Contributor, she is frequently quoted in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and other major news media. Lenz recently joined the Board of Directors of The Chopra Foundation headquartered in Carlsbad, CA.
Ms. Lenz, who left her position as Vice-Chairman of Prudential Douglas Elliman, is handling sales and marketing for Delos, the real estate company pioneering wellness development at its 66 East 11th Street site and around the country. Calling Delos a "game changer" and the "Whole Foods of Real Estate" in a recent New York Times feature article, Lenz serves on the Delos Advisory Board along with bestselling author and alternative medicine practitioner Deepak Chopra, former House Majority Leader Dick Gephardt, Dr. Michael Roizen, Chief Wellness Officer of the Cleveland Clinic and US Senator Mel Martinez.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women