NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 07/10/13 -- According to The Wall Street Journal, mega-broker Dolly Lenz moved up the rankings of The Top 100 most powerful people in New York. Ms. Lenz is perched at number 75 on the WSJ's NY Power Index and sits at number 8 in the Real Estate and Development category.
Lenz has sold over $8 billion of real estate during her illustrious career and has developed a broad international following. In addition to being a CNBC Contributor, she is frequently quoted in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and other major news media. Lenz recently joined the Board of Directors of The Chopra Foundation headquartered in Carlsbad, CA.
Ms. Lenz, who left her position as Vice-Chairman of Prudential Douglas Elliman, is handling sales and marketing for Delos, the real estate company pioneering wellness development at its 66 East 11th Street site and around the country. Calling Delos a "game changer" and the "Whole Foods of Real Estate" in a recent New York Times feature article, Lenz serves on the Delos Advisory Board along with bestselling author and alternative medicine practitioner Deepak Chopra, former House Majority Leader Dick Gephardt, Dr. Michael Roizen, Chief Wellness Officer of the Cleveland Clinic and US Senator Mel Martinez.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton