TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/10/13 -- Do Process LP, the leading provider of practice specific software applications in Canada, announced today that they have acquired the number one conveyancing software in British Columbia, ProSuite, from ProSuite Software Limited. The ProSuite software creates great efficiencies for legal professionals, helping them manage and close real estate transactions on behalf of their customers. Do Process currently owns and operates Brief Convey and ConveyMaster in British Columbia, and with the addition of ProSuite, now enables 60% of all real estate transactions in the province.
"We are very excited about the market advantage we have established in BC. Moving forward, we intend to make significant investments to improve our products and enhance the customer experience, further differentiating Do Process from its competitors," said John Robinson, Executive Director Do Process LP.
About Do Process LP
Do Process has been developing software for legal professionals for 25 years. Today, Do Process is the #1 provider of practice specific software in Canada, providing increased efficiency and profitability to firms practicing in the areas of real estate, corporate and estate law. Legal Professionals use Do Process applications to provide superior service to their clients processing over 1,000,000 transactions annually. For more information about Do Process, visit www.doprocess.com.
Do Process LP
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100