TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/10/13 -- Unique Broadband Systems, Inc. ("UBS" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: UBS) announced today that it has received and accepted the resignation of its Chief Financial Officer, C. Fraser Elliott. Mr. Elliott will continue as the Chief Financial Officer of ONEnergy Inc., formerly Look Communications Inc. The board of UBS wishes Mr. Elliott every success in his role at this new enterprise.
UBS will provide an update on a replacement Chief Financial Officer as soon as information is available.
About Unique Broadband Systems, Inc.
UBS's shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbols "UBS". More information on UBS can be found at www.sedar.com.
The corporate information contained in this release includes forward-looking statements regarding future events and costs that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. Assumptions used in the preparation of such information, although considered reasonable by UBS at the time of preparation, may prove to be incorrect. The actual results achieved may vary from the information provided herein and the variations may be material. Consequently, there is no representation by UBS that actual results achieved will be the same in whole or in part as those forecast.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Unique Broadband Systems, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits