The West Virginia Small Business Development
Center will host a "Business Fundamentals" workshop July 30 in Charleston.
The workshop is part of the center's training and business coaching program Three Step Jump Start, which helps entrepreneurs and small business owners learn about the structure and services provided by Small Business Development Center.
The July 30 workshop will cover information an entrepreneur needs to start a business successfully.
After completing the workshop, business owners can schedule one-on-one sessions with Development Center coaches. The coaches can provide assistance with business plan development, financial statement preparation, cash flow analysis and other services.
The workshop will be in Room 310 at the Charleston Area Alliance at 1116 Smith St., Charleston. The registration fee is $35 and registration must be made at least two days in advance.
To register for the workshop, call (304) 957-2083.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Terrific World Cup Ends with Marquee Final in Brazil
- Musk Donates to Tesla Museum
- U.S.' No. 2, No. 3 Tobacco Cos in Merger Talks
- Ex-CalPERS Chief Admits Receiving Bribes
- Crumbs to Be Reopened by Chicago-based Investor, Owner of Dippin' Dots
- Freshman Frustrations in Congress
- Samsung Earnings Hit by Slowing China Sales
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire